How Can I Delete My Date Of Birth On Facebook | New 2019

With iOS 6 lots of customers are seeing that Facebook birthday and occasions are contaminating their individual calendars on their iPhones and iPads. By disabling and also hiding this data, you can return your calendar to its previous feel and look.

Apple incorporated Facebook deep within iphone with the current update. Several customers have first seen this when seeing Facebook events as well as birthday celebrations from Facebook close friends inhabiting their schedules.

As an example, Jack sent us the following:

" The one point I don't like about my apple iphone 5 is that birthday celebrations from my fb good friends appear in my schedule. My child is currently intending to upgrade our family's iPad and his iPod Touch to iphone 6. Exists any way I can maintain Facebook assimilation but conceal those birthday celebrations?"

Other individuals are removing their Facebook info from their iOS device to attempt to get rid of this information. Thankfully, you can easily conceal the birthdays and Facebook events while maintaining the various other Facebook features made it possible for.

1. Open up the Calendar application on your apple iphone, iPad, or iPod Touch.

2. Click the Schedule switch in the upper left hand corner of the screen.

3. Under the Facebook section, uncheck Facebook Events and Birthdays.
Delete Birthday From Facebook

4. In addition, if you have actually enabled your gadget to copy Facebook birthdays into your Contacts, you may intend to uncheck the Birthdays option under the Other area.