How to Erase All Facebook Messages | New 2019

Over the past month two of my Facebook good friends have had their accounts hacked (that I understand of). In both of these cases the hacker chose to go through the individual's Facebook emails to check out all of their messages and afterwards utilize that information to message their close friends-- impersonating them. I was one of those individuals that each hacker messaged. It was a sobering experience to understand that a person can possibly have accessibility to all of your personal conversations that you've had with friends and family, returning for many years!

Hereafter experience I chose that I wished to erase every one of my past Facebook messages to ensure that if I was ever hacked, a minimum of I could limit what they would certainly have access to. Yet I found that this had not been as simple as you would certainly think as there is no international "Erase All" alternative for Facebook messages and also conversations. Rather, you need to click into each conversation, click the "Actions" switch, and also choose "Remove Discussion". To do this for the hundreds of discussions that I've had on Facebook over the past several years would certainly have been far also taxing. However, I did find an outstanding plug-in for the Chrome web browser called Facebook-- Remove All Messages that did the trick.

How To Erase All Facebook Messages



The process is basic. Open your Chrome web browser and navigate to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has more than 82,000 users and also I found it to be virus/bug-free since 2 weeks ago, so I can highly suggest it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, merely authorize right into Facebook. Open the full messages home window and click the plugin icon that sits on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Introduce". It will certainly delete all the messages on that particular entire web page. If you have a lot of old messages you may need to scroll down as well as click Launch a couple of times until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

But within a few mins you should be rid of all your old conversations, as well as they will certainly not come back when the person messages you again. You'll have a clean slate!