How Can I See who Has Liked My Facebook Page | New 2019

Facebook transformed the way you can see who liked your page Prior to you could just click on the number of likes as well as a popup would turn up with individuals that like your page.

This changed and you require to do 2 added steps currently.

Individuals that like your web page.

1. Click the web link 'Like this' simply listed below the variety of sort on your page, in the left sidebar.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Click 'See sorts' on the leading right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Below is the checklist of your likes in sequential order, i.e. individuals that liked your page most lately are first in this listing.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


View Likes via Insights

There is one more method to locate the people that liked your web page, by means of Insights. In fact it coincides means however a different beginning point.

1. Click 'Insights' in the left sidebar


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Currently Click 'Likes'.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


3. Click 'See likes' on the leading right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


4. Voila, the Listing of the people that liked your web page, with most just recently liked first in this list.


Who Likes My Facebook Page