Who Searches for You On Facebook | New 2019

Who Searched Me On Facebook



I picture there's many individuals around that would certainly be quite thinking about finding out that's been looking for them on Facebook.

Who Searches For You On Facebook


If you're one of them after that you'll probably appreciate this blog post because I discovered something pretty cool down the various other week which allows you to do simply that, as well as I'm going to share it with you now.

It's not one of the most 'practical' of techniques, yet it works-- and also it's the only method I know that does. I know there's a lots of apps that claim they can show you who's been looking for you but a lot of them are simply duff & are developed with other objectives (such as taking access to your profile to post spam).

With this method you don't need to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with other approaches there's no danger to your account.

Below's how I found it.

At the time of composing this post I don't utilize Facebook-- I haven't done so for a long time and I do not mean to in the future.

As you can possibly gather I'm not a large follower of Facebook, yet I do have an account.

It does not have anything on it, it's just an empty account configuration with my name and it was produced with the sole purpose of enabling me to register to specific internet sites. You recognize ... The ones where you need to have a Facebook account to get access.

So yes as much as I do not such as Facebook I was practically compelled to develop an account.

Now right here's the important things-- a number of weeks back I took place an evening out & I fulfilled a girl. We chatted for a bit and I gave her my number.

Disappointingly I never learnt through her again (and I could not remember her name * whoops *).

But ... A couple of days after I so occurred to sign into Facebook on my phone, as well as guess who existed in my 'recommended close friends'?

None apart from the woman I met on that particular evening out!
Who Searched Me On Facebook

So after that evening out she should have searched for me on Facebook (probably to see if I have a girlfriend ... and also maybe to bear in mind what I in fact resemble).

As well as due to the fact that Facebook does not recognize that else to recommend to me (since I do not have anything on my Facebook profile), it's determined to reveal me suggested good friends based on that has actually been looking for me.

So below's the bargain.

If you currently have a Facebook account you're recommended close friends won't necessarily reveal people that have been looking for you. Certain, some of them could have looked for you but there is no way of informing for certain.

As a norm Facebook will certainly reveal you recommended friends based on your interests, who your already good friends with & what groups you have actually signed up with-- amongst an entire lots of various other points.

But if you have not established anything up in your Facebook account, as well as you do not have any pals-- it does not know that to recommend.

So it shows you individuals that have actually searched for you as it's next-best guess! Great huh?

Now if you do not currently have a Facebook profile however would certainly have an interest in learning that's searching for you on there after that do what I did-- established a blank account and have a look at your 'suggested good friends' (but make certain to review the essential pointers listed below, otherwise it might mess up).

As well as if you do already have a Facebook however would certainly also have an interest in finding out that's been searching for you, here's what you'll need to do ...

  • Develop a seperate account (utilizing your actual name) and also post an account picture of yourself.

  • Not do anything else to the account.


Now when individuals look for you they'll see 2 accounts turn up-- normally they'll click both to discover which one is 'the genuine you' ... It'll be obvious which one is your main account as it'll have close friends as well as updates, however cunningly you have actually obtained an additional account resting there ready to capture unwary searchers.

After that, when you're ready to find out that's been looking for you all you need to do is authorize right into the 'empty' account as well as have a look at your recommended close friends ... Bazinga! You got them.

However, take into consideration these essential pointers.

First of all, make use of sound judgment-- even on your 'empty' account Facebook will advised some 'random' friends, so not everyone that shows up there will have looked for you ... But if someone shows up there who you took place to fulfill who would have had nothing else previous connection to you (like the instance I pointed out about the lady in the club), then opportunities are they've looked for you ... or else I think you'll concur that's one significant coincidence.

Secondly-- don't do anything on your 'blank' account apart from sign in & scroll through the checklist of suggested buddies.

Seriously, absolutely nothing.

Don't look any person, do not click on profiles-- do not do anything.

The second you offer Facebook some info it'll begin using it so recommend friends so it will end up being harder to inform that has looked for you & who's been shown there due to the fact that they're attached to something you've clicked on or looked.

To cover it up.

There you have it-- that's specifically how you can learn who's been looking for you on Facebook. No question you'll agree that's it not the easiest/most functional approach in the method, but hey ho it works & it's the only approach I understand that does.