How Do You Delete All Your Facebook Messages at once | New 2019

Over the past month two of my Facebook buddies have actually had their accounts hacked (that I understand of). In both of these instances the cyberpunk picked to undergo the individual's Facebook e-mails to review all of their messages and then make use of that details to message their friends-- impersonating them. I was one of those individuals that each hacker messaged. It was a sobering experience to realize that someone can potentially have accessibility to every one of your individual discussions that you have actually had with family and friends, returning for many years!

After this experience I determined that I wished to delete all of my previous Facebook messages to ensure that if I was ever before hacked, at the very least I might restrict what they would have access to. Yet I discovered that this wasn't as easy as you would certainly assume as there is no international "Delete All" choice for Facebook messages and discussions. Instead, you must click into each discussion, click on the "Activities" switch, as well as select "Delete Discussion". To do this for the hundreds of discussions that I have actually carried Facebook over the past a number of years would certainly have been much too time-consuming. Nevertheless, I did find an impressive plug-in for the Chrome internet browser called Facebook-- Erase All Messages that sufficed.

How Do You Delete All Your Facebook Messages At Once



The process is basic. Open your Chrome web browser and browse to the plugin. Click "Contribute To Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has more than 82,000 individuals and also I found it to be virus/bug-free since two weeks back, so I can highly advise it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, just authorize right into Facebook. Open up the full messages home window as well as click on the plugin icon that sits on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Release". It will certainly erase all the messages on that particular entire web page. If you have a lot of old messages you may require to scroll down and click Release a couple of times up until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a few mins you ought to be rid of all your old conversations, and also they will not reappear when the individual messages you again. You'll have a clean slate!