How Do I See who Searched for Me On Facebook | New 2019




I visualize there's many individuals around that would be quite curious about learning that's been looking for them on Facebook.

How Do I See Who Searched For Me On Facebook


If you are among them then you'll most likely appreciate this article since I saw something quite cool the other week which permits you to do just that, as well as I'm mosting likely to share it with you now.

It's not the most 'practical' of techniques, yet it functions-- and also it's the only approach I know that does. I understand there's a tons of applications that declare they can reveal you that's been looking for you but the majority of them are simply duff & are constructed with other purposes (such as stealing accessibility to your profile to post spam).

With this approach you do not need to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with other techniques there's no risk to your account.

Here's how I discovered it.

At the time of composing this article I do not utilize Facebook-- I haven't done so for a long time and I don't plan to in the near future.

As you can most likely gather I'm not a big follower of Facebook, but I do have an account.

It doesn't have anything on it, it's just an empty account configuration with my name and it was developed with the sole objective of enabling me to join to specific internet sites. You know ... The ones where you have to have a Facebook account to get access.

So yeah as long as I do not like Facebook I was pretty much compelled to develop an account.

Now below's the thing-- a couple of weeks back I went on a night out & I met a lady. We talked for a bit as well as I offered her my number.

Disappointingly I never heard from her again (and I could not remember her name * whoops *).

But ... A few days after I just so occurred to sign right into Facebook on my phone, as well as hunch that existed in my 'advised good friends'?

None other than the lady I fulfilled on that particular night out!
Who Searched Me On Facebook

So after that night out she need to have searched for me on Facebook (probably to see if I have a partner ... as well as possibly to bear in mind what I actually resemble).

And also due to the fact that Facebook doesn't know who else to recommend to me (considering that I do not have anything on my Facebook account), it's decided to show me advised pals based on that has been searching for me.

So here's the deal.

If you already have a Facebook account you're recommended pals will not always show people that have actually been searching for you. Sure, several of them may have searched for you however there is no way of telling for certain.

As a standard Facebook will certainly show you advised friends based upon your interests, that your currently pals with & what groups you have actually signed up with-- amongst an entire lots of various other points.

However if you have not established anything up in your Facebook account, as well as you don't have any type of buddies-- it doesn't recognize that to suggest.

So it reveals you the people that have actually looked for you as it's next-best hunch! Awesome huh?

Currently if you do not already have a Facebook profile but would certainly be interested in discovering that's looking for you on there then do what I did-- established a blank account and also take a look at your 'recommended good friends' (yet make sure to read the crucial tips listed below, otherwise it might screw up).

And also if you do currently have a Facebook yet would certainly additionally be interested in figuring out that's been looking for you, below's what you'll need to do ...

  • Create a seperate account (utilizing your real name) as well as submit a profile image of yourself.

  • Not do anything else to the account.


Currently when people search for you they'll see 2 accounts come up-- naturally they'll click both to figure out which one is 'the real you' ... It'll be noticeable which one is your major account as it'll have friends and also updates, but cunningly you have actually obtained another account resting there all set to capture unwary searchers.

Then, when you prepare to figure out that's been looking for you all you need to do is authorize into the 'blank' account as well as check out your recommended friends ... Bazinga! You obtained them.

But, consider these crucial tips.

To start with, utilize common sense-- even on your 'blank' account Facebook will certainly suggested some 'arbitrary' close friends, so not everyone that turns up there will certainly have searched for you ... But if somebody appears there who you happened to fulfill who would certainly have had nothing else prior connection to you (like the example I mentioned concerning the woman in the club), then possibilities are they've looked for you ... otherwise I believe you'll agree that's one significant coincidence.

Second of all-- do not do anything on your 'blank' account aside from sign in & scroll with the list of recommended close friends.

Seriously, nothing.

Don't search any person, do not click on accounts-- don't do anything.

The second you give Facebook some information it'll begin using it so suggest pals so it will certainly end up being harder to inform that has actually looked for you & that's been revealed there since they're attached to something you've clicked or searched.

To wrap it up.

There you have it-- that's exactly just how you can learn that's been searching for you on Facebook. No doubt you'll agree that's it not the easiest/most practical method in the approach, yet hey ho it works & it's the only method I understand that does.