Delete All Messages In Facebook | New 2019

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook buddies have actually had their accounts hacked (that I know of). In both of these cases the cyberpunk chose to experience the individual's Facebook e-mails to review every one of their messages and after that utilize that information to message their pals-- impersonating them. I was among those individuals that each hacker messaged. It was a sobering experience to understand that someone could possibly have access to all of your personal discussions that you have actually had with family and friends, returning for many years!

After this experience I made a decision that I wished to remove all of my past Facebook messages to make sure that if I was ever hacked, a minimum of I might limit what they would have access to. However I uncovered that this had not been as easy as you would assume as there is no global "Erase All" choice for Facebook messages and discussions. Instead, you need to click into each conversation, click the "Actions" switch, as well as pick "Remove Conversation". To do this for the hundreds of discussions that I've had on Facebook over the past numerous years would have been much as well lengthy. However, I did discover an incredible plug-in for the Chrome web browser called Facebook-- Remove All Messages that sufficed.

Delete All Messages In Facebook



The procedure is basic. Open up your Chrome web browser as well as navigate to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has over 82,000 customers and I discovered it to be virus/bug-free as of two weeks back, so I can extremely recommend it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, merely authorize right into Facebook. Open up the full messages home window as well as click the plugin icon that sits on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Introduce". It will erase all the messages on that particular entire page. If you have a lot of old messages you might require to scroll down and click Release a couple of times until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Yet within a couple of mins you ought to be rid of all your old discussions, and also they will not reappear when the person messages you once more. You'll have a fresh start!