Can You See who Searched You On Facebook | New 2019




I picture there's plenty of people around that would be rather interested in finding out who's been searching for them on Facebook.

Can You See Who Searched You On Facebook


If you're one of them after that you'll possibly appreciate this article due to the fact that I observed something pretty cool down the various other week which permits you to do just that, as well as I'm going to share it with you now.

It's not the most 'sensible' of methods, yet it works-- and it's the only method I know that does. I know there's a tons of apps that claim they can show you who's been looking for you however most of them are just duff & are built with various other intentions (such as swiping access to your account to post spam).

With this method you don't need to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with various other methods there's no threat to your account.

Below's just how I discovered it.

At the time of composing this blog post I don't utilize Facebook-- I haven't done so for quite a while and I do not mean to in the near future.

As you can probably collect I'm not a big follower of Facebook, yet I do have an account.

It doesn't have anything on it, it's simply an empty account arrangement with my name and it was produced with the single intent of permitting me to join to certain websites. You know ... The ones where you have to have a Facebook account to obtain access.

So yes as long as I don't such as Facebook I was pretty much compelled to produce an account.

Currently right here's the thing-- a couple of weeks back I took place an evening out & I met a girl. We chatted for a bit and I provided her my number.

Disappointingly I never spoke with her again (and also I couldn't remember her name * whoops *).

Yet ... A couple of days after I so occurred to authorize into Facebook on my phone, as well as assumption that was there in my 'suggested good friends'?

None other than the lady I satisfied on that particular night out!
Who Searched Me On Facebook

So afterwards night out she need to have looked for me on Facebook (possibly to see if I have a girlfriend ... and also perhaps to remember what I actually appear like).

And also since Facebook does not know who else to recommend to me (because I do not have anything on my Facebook profile), it's decided to reveal me suggested buddies based upon that has actually been looking for me.

So right here's the deal.

If you currently have a Facebook account you're suggested close friends won't necessarily reveal individuals that have been looking for you. Certain, several of them may have looked for you yet there is no other way of telling without a doubt.

As a standard Facebook will reveal you advised good friends based on your rate of interests, who your currently good friends with & what teams you have actually joined-- among an entire load of other points.

But if you have not set anything up in your Facebook account, and also you don't have any type of pals-- it doesn't know that to recommend.

So it reveals you the people that have searched for you as it's next-best guess! Great huh?

Currently if you do not already have a Facebook account but would certainly have an interest in discovering who's looking for you on there then do what I did-- established an empty account as well as take a look at your 'advised friends' (yet make certain to review the vital suggestions below, otherwise it could ruin).

And if you do currently have a Facebook yet would certainly likewise want discovering that's been searching for you, below's what you'll require to do ...

  • Produce a seperate account (utilizing your genuine name) as well as publish an account picture of yourself.

  • Do nothing else to the account.


Currently when people search for you they'll see 2 accounts show up-- naturally they'll click both to discover which one is 'the actual you' ... It'll be apparent which one is your main account as it'll have friends as well as updates, but cunningly you've obtained an additional account resting there all set to capture innocent searchers.

After that, when you're ready to figure out that's been searching for you all you need to do is sign right into the 'blank' account and have a look at your recommended close friends ... Bazinga! You got them.

Yet, take into account these important pointers.

To start with, use good sense-- also on your 'empty' account Facebook will advised some 'random' close friends, so not everyone that appears there will certainly have looked for you ... But if somebody shows up there who you took place to fulfill who would have had no other previous connection to you (like the example I stated concerning the lady in the club), then opportunities are they've looked for you ... otherwise I assume you'll agree that's one significant coincidence.

Secondly-- don't do anything on your 'empty' account aside from sign in & scroll through the list of suggested close friends.

Seriously, absolutely nothing.

Do not browse anybody, don't click on profiles-- do not do anything.

The 2nd you offer Facebook some info it'll start using it so suggest friends so it will certainly become harder to inform that has actually looked for you & who's been revealed there since they're linked to something you've clicked or looked.

To cover it up.

There you have it-- that's exactly how you can figure out who's been looking for you on Facebook. No question you'll agree that's it not the easiest/most useful method in the technique, but hey ho it works & it's the only method I know that does.