Who Searched for Me Facebook | New 2019




I think of there's quite a few people around that would be rather thinking about learning that's been searching for them on Facebook.

Who Searched For Me Facebook


If you are among them then you'll possibly enjoy this blog post because I discovered something rather cool down the other week which enables you to do simply that, and I'm going to share it with you right now.

It's not one of the most 'practical' of approaches, but it functions-- and also it's the only approach I recognize that does. I recognize there's a tons of applications that declare they can show you that's been looking for you however most of them are just duff & are developed with various other intentions (such as swiping accessibility to your profile to upload spam).

With this approach you don't require to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with other approaches there's no threat to your account.

Below's how I uncovered it.

At the time of composing this message I do not use Facebook-- I have not done so for quite a while and also I do not mean to in the future.

As you can possibly gather I'm not a big follower of Facebook, however I do have an account.

It doesn't have anything on it, it's simply a blank account configuration with my name and also it was created with the sole intention of allowing me to sign up to certain websites. You understand ... The ones where you need to have a Facebook account to get accessibility.

So yeah as long as I don't such as Facebook I was practically required to develop an account.

Currently right here's things-- a couple of weeks back I went on a night out & I met a woman. We chatted awhile and also I offered her my number.

Disappointingly I never spoke with her once more (and I could not remember her name * whoops *).

But ... A few days after I so occurred to authorize right into Facebook on my phone, and assumption that existed in my 'suggested good friends'?

None other than the woman I met on that evening out!
Who Searched Me On Facebook

So afterwards evening out she should have searched for me on Facebook (probably to see if I have a girlfriend ... and also maybe to bear in mind what I really look like).

And because Facebook doesn't know who else to recommend to me (considering that I do not have anything on my Facebook profile), it's made a decision to reveal me recommended good friends based upon that has been looking for me.

So below's the offer.

If you currently have a Facebook account you're recommended close friends won't always reveal people who have actually been searching for you. Sure, a few of them may have searched for you however there is no way of telling for certain.

As a standard Facebook will certainly reveal you advised friends based on your interests, that your already buddies with & what teams you have actually signed up with-- among a whole tons of various other points.

But if you have not set anything up in your Facebook account, and also you don't have any type of close friends-- it does not know who to recommend.

So it reveals you individuals that have actually searched for you as it's next-best assumption! Great huh?

Currently if you don't already have a Facebook account but would certainly want learning who's looking for you on there then do what I did-- established a blank account and take a look at your 'advised buddies' (but be sure to read the essential tips listed below, or else it may ruin).

And also if you do already have a Facebook but would also have an interest in learning that's been searching for you, below's what you'll need to do ...

  • Develop a seperate account (utilizing your genuine name) and publish a profile photo of on your own.

  • Do nothing else to the account.


Currently when people search for you they'll see 2 accounts show up-- naturally they'll click both to find out which one is 'the actual you' ... It'll be obvious which one is your major account as it'll have good friends as well as updates, however cunningly you've got another account sitting there all set to catch unsuspecting searchers.

After that, when you prepare to learn who's been searching for you all you need to do is sign right into the 'blank' account and check out your suggested good friends ... Bazinga! You obtained them.

Yet, think about these crucial tips.

First of all, make use of sound judgment-- also on your 'blank' account Facebook will recommended some 'random' pals, so not everybody that turns up there will have searched for you ... But if somebody shows up there who you happened to meet who would certainly have had no other prior link to you (like the example I discussed about the lady in the club), after that opportunities are they have actually looked for you ... otherwise I believe you'll concur that's one major coincidence.

Second of all-- do not do anything on your 'empty' account besides check in & scroll through the list of advised pals.

Seriously, absolutely nothing.

Don't search anyone, don't click accounts-- don't do anything.

The second you provide Facebook some information it'll start utilizing it so recommend buddies so it will end up being harder to tell that has looked for you & that's been revealed there due to the fact that they're connected to something you have actually clicked on or searched.

To cover it up.

There you have it-- that's specifically how you can find out that's been searching for you on Facebook. No question you'll agree that's it not the easiest/most practical approach in the approach, however hey ho it works & it's the only method I know that does.