Who Likes My Facebook Page | New 2019

Facebook transformed the way you can see that liked your web page Before you can simply click the variety of likes and a popup would certainly show up with individuals that like your page.

This altered as well as you require to do 2 extra actions currently.

The people that like your page.

1. Click on the link 'Such as this' just listed below the number of likes on your web page, in the left sidebar.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Click 'See sorts' on the top right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Here is the listing of your sort in sequential order, i.e. people that liked your web page most just recently are first in this list.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Sight Suches As through Insights

There is another means to locate the people that liked your web page, via Insights. Actually it coincides method but a different starting point.

1. Click 'Insights' in the left sidebar


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Currently Click 'Likes'.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


3. Click on 'See sorts' on the top right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


4. Voila, the Checklist of individuals that liked your web page, with most lately liked first in this listing.


Who Likes My Facebook Page