How to Delete All Messages In Facebook Inbox at once | New 2019

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook buddies have had their accounts hacked (that I recognize of). In both of these situations the hacker picked to go through the person's Facebook e-mails to read all of their messages and after that make use of that information to message their buddies-- posing as them. I was one of those people that each hacker messaged. It was a serious experience to recognize that someone could possibly have accessibility to every one of your individual discussions that you've had with family and friends, returning for several years!

Hereafter experience I decided that I wanted to erase every one of my past Facebook messages so that if I was ever hacked, at the very least I might restrict what they would have access to. Yet I discovered that this had not been as very easy as you would certainly think as there is no worldwide "Remove All" alternative for Facebook messages and conversations. Rather, you must click into each discussion, click on the "Activities" switch, as well as select "Remove Conversation". To do this for the hundreds of conversations that I have actually carried Facebook over the past numerous years would certainly have been much also time-consuming. However, I did discover an amazing plug-in for the Chrome web browser called Facebook-- Remove All Messages that did the trick.

How To Delete All Messages In Facebook Inbox At Once



The process is easy. Open your Chrome web browser as well as browse to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has over 82,000 customers and also I discovered it to be virus/bug-free since 2 weeks earlier, so I can highly advise it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's mounted, simply authorize right into Facebook. Open the full messages window and click the plugin icon that rests on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Launch". It will erase all the messages on that particular entire page. If you have a lot of old messages you might need to scroll down as well as click Launch a few times till they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

But within a couple of minutes you should be eliminate all your old conversations, and also they will not re-emerge when the individual messages you again. You'll have a fresh start!