How Do I Link Twitter to My Facebook Page | New 2019

How Do I Link Twitter To My Facebook Page
You'll do this from within Twitter's settings, though it's additionally possible to make use of Facebook's setups. To link your Twitter account to Facebook, you need to use the Twitter site on a computer system.

When I do not recognize how to do points, I use Google to locate @[How|Exactly How Do I Link Twitter To My Facebook Page
.

Right here is a step-by-step tutorial on Just how To link Twitter account to Facebook business page:

1) Visit to your company Twitter account (or the twitter account that you want to make use of to publish on your company page).

2) Click on the little equipment at the top of the web page as well as pick 'Edit Account'.
Link Twitter To Facebook

3) Scroll down and also click the 'Connect to Facebook' button.
Link Twitter To Facebook

4) A little window will turn up, saying that Twitter would love to link to your account (suggesting your individual account). Click 'Okay'.

5) An additional window will certainly appear, stating "Twitter wishes to upload to your buddies on your behalf". Click 'Okay'.

6) Your account is currently connected to Facebook!
Link Twitter To Facebook

Yet wait, you do not wish to post to your profile; you just wish to post to your business page! (This is the part where I obtained puzzled).

7) De-select both boxes, and click on 'Permit uploading to one of my pages'.
Link Twitter To Facebook

8) If you have greater than one page, pick which web page you wish to upload to.
Link Twitter To Facebook

9) A little home window will turn up stating 'Twitter wishes to manage your web pages'. Click 'Okay'.

10) Ta-daa!!! You just attach Twitter to Facebook.