How to Delete All the Messages From Facebook | New 2019

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook friends have actually had their accounts hacked (that I know of). In both of these instances the cyberpunk picked to experience the individual's Facebook e-mails to read every one of their messages and afterwards use that information to message their buddies-- posing as them. I was one of those individuals that each hacker messaged. It was a sobering experience to understand that somebody might potentially have access to all of your personal discussions that you have actually had with family and friends, returning for many years!

Hereafter experience I determined that I intended to remove all of my past Facebook messages to ensure that if I was ever before hacked, at least I could limit what they would certainly have accessibility to. However I uncovered that this wasn't as easy as you would assume as there is no global "Erase All" alternative for Facebook messages as well as discussions. Rather, you must click right into each discussion, click on the "Actions" switch, and choose "Erase Discussion". To do this for the numerous conversations that I have actually had on Facebook over the past several years would have been much as well taxing. However, I did find a fantastic plug-in for the Chrome web browser called Facebook-- Remove All Messages that worked.

How To Delete All The Messages From Facebook



The process is simple. Open your Chrome browser and browse to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has over 82,000 customers as well as I discovered it to be virus/bug-free as of 2 weeks back, so I can very suggest it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, simply sign right into Facebook. Open the complete messages window and click the plugin symbol that remains on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Introduce". It will certainly delete all the messages on that particular entire web page. If you have a lot of old messages you might need to scroll down and also click Launch a few times up until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

But within a few mins you should be eliminate all your old conversations, as well as they will not come back when the individual messages you once again. You'll have a fresh start!