How Can I See who Likes My Facebook Page | New 2019

Facebook changed the method you can see who liked your web page Before you could simply click on the variety of likes and a popup would certainly turn up with the people that like your web page.

This changed and also you need to do 2 added actions currently.

Individuals that like your web page.

1. Click the web link 'Like this' just listed below the number of sort on your page, in the left sidebar.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Click on 'See likes' on the leading right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Right here is the checklist of your likes in sequential order, i.e. people that liked your page most recently are first in this listing.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Sight Suches As by means of Insights

There is another method to discover the people that liked your page, by means of Insights. Actually it is the same way however a different starting point.

1. Click 'Insights' in the left sidebar


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Now Click 'Suches As'.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


3. Click on 'See sorts' on the leading right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


4. Voila, the List of individuals that liked your web page, with most lately suched as initially in this list.


Who Likes My Facebook Page