How to See who Likes Your Facebook Page | New 2019

Facebook altered the means you can see that liked your web page Before you might just click on the variety of sort and a popup would turn up with the people that like your page.

This transformed as well as you need to do 2 extra steps now.

Individuals that like your page.

1. Click the web link 'Like this' just below the number of likes on your web page, in the left sidebar.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Click 'See likes' on the top right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Here is the checklist of your sort in sequential order, i.e. individuals that liked your web page most lately are first in this list.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


View Likes through Insights

There is another way to locate the people that liked your page, using Insights. In fact it is the same method but a different beginning point.

1. Click 'Insights' in the left sidebar


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Now Click 'Suches As'.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


3. Click on 'See likes' on the top right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


4. Voila, the List of the people that liked your page, with most recently suched as initially in this listing.


Who Likes My Facebook Page