How to Change My Username On Facebook | New 2019

Are you trying to alter your Facebook username and also you are wondering if it is possible? My solution is INDEED! It is completely possible. Today's article is centered on exactly how to alter Facebook Username. The actions required to achieve this is rather easy to follow. Continue reading to understand a lot more.

Facebook is one of the most used social networks systems in the world today. I understand that you understand this fact already, I'm simply claiming it because I intend to and because I feel it is right? Lol. Okay!

What is Facebook Username?

A great deal of individuals get this wrong. Your Facebook username is really different from your Facebook name. Your Facebook username is the name that is connected to your Facebook account URL. While your Facebook name is the name showed on your profile.

The majority of people reading this article may be probably wondering as well as asking themselves this certain concern, Why will I ever before need to alter my Facebook Username? Well, there are really lots of reasons you would consider altering your Facebook Username.

Right here are some factors;

- You may have done a lawful name change.
- You are tired of your existing username and also want to attempt something else.
- You made use of a nickname for your Facebook username as well as wish to make it sound/look more official.
- Some other various factor that's best recognized to you.

I keep in mind so many years back, I wanted to change my Facebook username, but I had a tough time changing it. Why did I wish to transform it?

Pledge me that you will not laugh!

Well, right here goes nothing. I actually made use of doggyboney as my Facebook username, it was entirely amusing. I after that decided that it was time to change my Facebook username and also I did. I altered it to something more professional. This is something every person must take into consideration before changing Facebook username.

Just How To Modification Facebook Username

1. Log in to Facebook on your PC.

2. Click on the down-facing arrowhead situated just after the aid icon.
Change Facebook Username

3. Click on setups.
Change Facebook Username

4. On the general setups tab, Click Edit right beside Username.
Change Facebook Username

5. Type in a new username and click conserve adjustments.
Change Facebook Username

6. For safety and security factors, you will certainly need to re-enter your Facebook password as well as click send.
Change Facebook Username

As well as there you have it. That was entirely very easy, appropriate? Yeah, I understand.

As a wise man when claimed, every little thing that has a beginning has an end. We have actually come to the end of this write-up on exactly how to transform Facebook username. I wish you enjoyed reading this post as much as I delighted in composing it for you. Don't forget to share this short article.

Many thanks for stopping by.