Delete All Messages Facebook | New 2019

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook buddies have actually had their accounts hacked (that I understand of). In both of these cases the hacker selected to experience the person's Facebook emails to check out all of their messages and afterwards make use of that info to message their buddies-- posing as them. I was among those people that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a serious experience to understand that somebody might potentially have accessibility to every one of your personal discussions that you have actually had with friends and family, returning for several years!

Hereafter experience I determined that I wished to delete every one of my previous Facebook messages to make sure that if I was ever before hacked, at the very least I might restrict what they would have accessibility to. Yet I found that this had not been as very easy as you would think as there is no international "Delete All" choice for Facebook messages as well as discussions. Rather, you should click into each conversation, click on the "Actions" button, as well as pick "Erase Conversation". To do this for the thousands of conversations that I have actually carried Facebook over the past numerous years would have been much also taxing. Nonetheless, I did find an outstanding plug-in for the Chrome browser called Facebook-- Erase All Messages that did the trick.

Delete All Messages Facebook



The process is easy. Open your Chrome web browser and browse to the plugin. Click "Add to Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has over 82,000 customers as well as I discovered it to be virus/bug-free since 2 weeks back, so I can highly suggest it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's set up, just authorize into Facebook. Open the full messages home window and also click on the plugin symbol that rests on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Introduce". It will certainly erase all the messages on that entire page. If you have a lot of old messages you might need to scroll down and also click Introduce a few times till they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Yet within a couple of mins you ought to be eliminate all your old discussions, and also they will certainly not reappear when the individual messages you once again. You'll have a fresh start!