How to See who Likes My Facebook Business Page | New 2019

Facebook transformed the means you can see who liked your web page Prior to you can simply click the number of sort as well as a popup would show up with individuals that like your page.

This altered and also you require to do 2 additional actions currently.

The people that like your web page.

1. Click on the web link 'Such as this' simply listed below the variety of likes on your page, in the left sidebar.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Click 'See sorts' on the top right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Here is the checklist of your sort in sequential order, i.e. people that liked your web page most just recently are first in this checklist.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Sight Suches As via Insights

There is an additional method to locate the people that liked your web page, via Insights. In fact it coincides means yet a different beginning factor.

1. Click 'Insights' in the left sidebar


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Now Click 'Likes'.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


3. Click 'See likes' on the leading right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


4. Voila, the List of the people that liked your web page, with most recently liked first in this checklist.


Who Likes My Facebook Page