How to Delete All Facebook Messages at once | New 2019

Over the past month two of my Facebook good friends have had their accounts hacked (that I understand of). In both of these situations the hacker selected to go through the individual's Facebook e-mails to read every one of their messages and after that utilize that info to message their friends-- impersonating them. I was one of those people that each hacker messaged. It was a serious experience to recognize that someone could possibly have accessibility to all of your personal conversations that you've had with friends and family, returning for several years!

After this experience I made a decision that I wished to erase all of my previous Facebook messages to make sure that if I was ever before hacked, at least I might limit what they would certainly have access to. But I uncovered that this had not been as easy as you would certainly assume as there is no international "Delete All" choice for Facebook messages as well as conversations. Instead, you need to click right into each conversation, click on the "Activities" switch, and also pick "Erase Conversation". To do this for the thousands of discussions that I have actually carried Facebook over the past several years would certainly have been much as well taxing. However, I did discover a fantastic plug-in for the Chrome web browser called Facebook-- Erase All Messages that worked.

How To Delete All Facebook Messages At Once



The procedure is easy. Open up your Chrome internet browser as well as navigate to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has more than 82,000 users and I discovered it to be virus/bug-free since 2 weeks ago, so I can highly suggest it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's set up, simply sign right into Facebook. Open the full messages home window and click the plugin icon that sits on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Release". It will certainly erase all the messages on that whole page. If you have a lot of old messages you may require to scroll down and also click Release a few times until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a couple of minutes you ought to be eliminate all your old conversations, and also they will not come back when the individual messages you once again. You'll have a clean slate!