How to Know who Searched Me On Facebook | New 2019




I picture there's several people available that would certainly be pretty interested in discovering that's been looking for them on Facebook.

How To Know Who Searched Me On Facebook


If you're one of them then you'll probably enjoy this blog post because I discovered something quite cool the other week which enables you to do simply that, and also I'm going to share it with you right now.

It's not the most 'useful' of methods, yet it functions-- and also it's the only method I recognize that does. I understand there's a lots of apps that declare they can show you who's been looking for you yet a lot of them are just duff & are developed with various other purposes (such as swiping access to your profile to upload spam).

With this technique you don't require to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with various other approaches there's no threat to your account.

Below's exactly how I found it.

At the time of writing this article I do not utilize Facebook-- I haven't done so for quite a while and I don't intend to in the near future.

As you can possibly collect I'm not a large fan of Facebook, but I do have an account.

It does not have anything on it, it's simply a blank account setup with my name and it was created with the sole purpose of allowing me to subscribe to certain internet sites. You understand ... The ones where you have to have a Facebook account to get gain access to.

So yes as high as I don't like Facebook I was pretty much required to produce an account.

Currently right here's things-- a couple of weeks back I went on an evening out & I fulfilled a woman. We chatted awhile and also I provided her my number.

Disappointingly I never ever learnt through her once again (as well as I could not remember her name * whoops *).

But ... A few days after I so occurred to sign right into Facebook on my phone, as well as hunch that existed in my 'advised close friends'?

None apart from the girl I satisfied on that evening out!
Who Searched Me On Facebook

So after that night out she have to have looked for me on Facebook (most likely to see if I have a partner ... and perhaps to remember what I in fact look like).

And also since Facebook doesn't understand who else to advise to me (since I do not have anything on my Facebook account), it's chosen to show me suggested buddies based upon who has been searching for me.

So right here's the bargain.

If you already have a Facebook account you're recommended buddies will not necessarily reveal individuals who have actually been looking for you. Sure, some of them may have searched for you yet there is no way of telling without a doubt.

As a norm Facebook will certainly show you recommended buddies based on your interests, who your already friends with & what groups you've signed up with-- amongst an entire lots of various other points.

However if you haven't established anything up in your Facebook account, as well as you don't have any kind of close friends-- it does not know who to suggest.

So it reveals you individuals that have actually searched for you as it's next-best hunch! Cool huh?

Now if you don't currently have a Facebook account but would want finding out that's searching for you on there then do what I did-- set up a blank account and also take a look at your 'suggested buddies' (however make certain to review the vital suggestions listed below, or else it might screw up).

And if you do already have a Facebook but would also be interested in figuring out that's been searching for you, here's what you'll need to do ...

  • Produce a seperate account (using your actual name) as well as publish a profile image of yourself.

  • Not do anything else to the account.


Currently when people search for you they'll see 2 accounts show up-- naturally they'll click on both to figure out which one is 'the genuine you' ... It'll be evident which one is your main account as it'll have buddies and updates, yet cunningly you've got an additional account resting there ready to capture innocent searchers.

Then, when you're ready to find out who's been searching for you all you need to do is sign right into the 'blank' account and look into your advised buddies ... Bazinga! You got them.

But, take into account these essential pointers.

To start with, use sound judgment-- even on your 'blank' account Facebook will certainly suggested some 'arbitrary' good friends, so not everybody that shows up there will certainly have searched for you ... But if someone shows up there that you occurred to meet who would have had no other prior link to you (like the example I stated regarding the lady in the club), then opportunities are they've searched for you ... otherwise I think you'll agree that's one major coincidence.

Secondly-- do not do anything on your 'empty' account other than check in & scroll through the listing of suggested good friends.

Seriously, absolutely nothing.

Don't look anyone, don't click profiles-- don't do anything.

The 2nd you provide Facebook some information it'll start utilizing it so recommend close friends so it will end up being harder to inform who has actually searched for you & that's been shown there due to the fact that they're connected to something you have actually clicked on or looked.

To wrap it up.

There you have it-- that's precisely how you can learn that's been looking for you on Facebook. No doubt you'll concur that's it not the easiest/most practical method in the technique, but hey ho it works & it's the only technique I know that does.