How Do I Delete All My Messages On Facebook | New 2019

Over the past month two of my Facebook good friends have had their accounts hacked (that I understand of). In both of these situations the hacker selected to go through the person's Facebook emails to review every one of their messages and after that utilize that details to message their friends-- impersonating them. I was among those individuals that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a serious experience to understand that a person can possibly have access to all of your personal discussions that you have actually had with friends and family, going back for many years!

Hereafter experience I chose that I wanted to erase all of my past Facebook messages so that if I was ever hacked, at the very least I could limit what they would have accessibility to. But I found that this had not been as very easy as you would believe as there is no international "Erase All" alternative for Facebook messages as well as conversations. Instead, you should click right into each discussion, click on the "Activities" button, and select "Delete Discussion". To do this for the numerous conversations that I've had on Facebook over the past a number of years would have been much as well taxing. Nevertheless, I did locate a remarkable plug-in for the Chrome web browser called Facebook-- Remove All Messages that did the trick.

How Do I Delete All My Messages On Facebook



The process is straightforward. Open your Chrome internet browser as well as navigate to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has more than 82,000 individuals and also I found it to be virus/bug-free since two weeks back, so I can very recommend it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, just authorize right into Facebook. Open up the full messages home window and also click the plugin symbol that rests on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Launch". It will delete all the messages on that particular whole page. If you have a lot of old messages you might require to scroll down as well as click Introduce a few times up until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Yet within a couple of mins you should be eliminate all your old discussions, and also they will not re-emerge when the individual messages you again. You'll have a fresh start!