Facebook Delete All Messages | New 2019

Over the past month two of my Facebook buddies have actually had their accounts hacked (that I recognize of). In both of these situations the cyberpunk picked to undergo the person's Facebook emails to read every one of their messages and after that use that details to message their good friends-- impersonating them. I was one of those individuals that each hacker messaged. It was a serious experience to realize that someone can possibly have accessibility to every one of your individual conversations that you have actually had with family and friends, going back for many years!

After this experience I chose that I intended to remove every one of my previous Facebook messages to ensure that if I was ever hacked, at least I could limit what they would have access to. Yet I found that this wasn't as very easy as you would certainly assume as there is no international "Delete All" choice for Facebook messages as well as conversations. Rather, you have to click right into each conversation, click on the "Activities" button, and also select "Erase Conversation". To do this for the hundreds of conversations that I've had on Facebook over the past several years would certainly have been much as well time-consuming. Nevertheless, I did find an outstanding plug-in for the Chrome internet browser called Facebook-- Remove All Messages that worked.

Facebook Delete All Messages



The procedure is basic. Open up your Chrome internet browser and browse to the plugin. Click "Add to Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has more than 82,000 individuals and I discovered it to be virus/bug-free since 2 weeks ago, so I can highly recommend it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, simply authorize right into Facebook. Open the full messages window and click the plugin symbol that sits on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Introduce". It will certainly delete all the messages on that particular entire page. If you have a great deal of old messages you might need to scroll down and also click Release a couple of times till they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

But within a couple of minutes you must be eliminate all your old discussions, as well as they will not come back when the person messages you once more. You'll have a fresh start!