How Can You See who Likes Your Facebook Business Page | New 2019

Facebook transformed the way you can see that liked your page Before you could just click on the number of sort and also a popup would certainly show up with individuals that like your web page.

This changed and also you require to do 2 added steps now.

Individuals that like your web page.

1. Click on the web link 'Like this' just listed below the variety of sort on your page, in the left sidebar.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Click on 'See sorts' on the top right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Right here is the listing of your sort in sequential order, i.e. individuals that liked your web page most lately are first in this checklist.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


View Likes using Insights

There is one more way to locate individuals that liked your web page, using Insights. Actually it is the same means yet a different starting factor.

1. Click 'Insights' in the left sidebar


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Currently Click 'Likes'.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


3. Click 'See sorts' on the top right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


4. Voila, the Listing of the people that liked your web page, with most lately suched as initially in this list.


Who Likes My Facebook Page