Connect My Twitter to My Facebook | New 2019

Connect My Twitter To My Facebook
You'll do this from within Twitter's settings, though it's also feasible to use Facebook's setups. To link your Twitter account to Facebook, you need to utilize the Twitter internet site on a computer.

When I don't know just how to do things, I utilize Google to locate @[How|Exactly Connect My Twitter To My Facebook
.

Below is a step-by-step tutorial on How To attach Twitter account to Facebook business page:

1) Visit to your service Twitter account (or the twitter account that you want to use to upload on your business web page).

2) Click the little equipment on top of the page and also pick 'Edit Profile'.
Link Twitter To Facebook

3) Scroll down and also click the 'Connect to Facebook' button.
Link Twitter To Facebook

4) A little home window will pop up, stating that Twitter would like to attach to your profile (indicating your individual profile). Click 'Okay'.

5) Another home window will certainly appear, claiming "Twitter would love to upload to your friends in your place". Click 'Okay'.

6) Your account is now attached to Facebook!
Link Twitter To Facebook

But wait, you do not intend to upload to your profile; you simply want to publish to your service web page! (This is the part where I obtained perplexed).

7) De-select the two boxes, and click 'Allow publishing to among my web pages'.
Link Twitter To Facebook

8) If you have more than one web page, pick which page you would like to upload to.
Link Twitter To Facebook

9) A little home window will turn up claiming 'Twitter would like to handle your pages'. Click 'Okay'.

10) Ta-daa!!! You just link Twitter to Facebook.